Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice: 23 Easy Fall Recipes With All the Autumn Feels
The arrival of autumn means it’s time to reach into the back of the cupboard, break out the pumpkin spice and get ready to throw down in the kitchen. From savory to sweet, we’ve compiled 23 easy fall recipes featuring seasonal ingredients like butternut squash, pecans, sweet potatoes and the one and only pumpkin spice.
1. Pumpkin Spice Granola
Looking for a tasty snack that won’t knock your macros out of whack? You can’t go wrong with this pumpkin spice keto granola recipe, which features quality fats from Bulletproof Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil and Bulletproof Grass-Fed Ghee and health-supportive Bulletproof Unflavored Collagen Peptides.†
Pair with a cup of clean, toxin-tested coffee for a quick, low-carb breakfast, or enjoy this autumn-inspired granola recipe all on its own!
2. Keto Candied Pecans
A guilt-free treat that’s crispy, sweet and refined sugar-free, these keto candied pecans feature familiar fall flavors like cinnamon and vanilla, along with our wildly popular Original Creamer. Sprinkle them on top of a bowl of homemade low-carb ice cream for a delicious dessert. You can even use them as a garnish on salads for additional crunch!
3. Caramel Iced Coffee
Just because the weather is getting cooler doesn’t mean you have to sip on something hot. Use our cold brew recipe to create a keto-friendly caramel iced coffee that looks stunning and tastes even better.
Switch up that warm cup of joe in favor of sweet, sippable, macro-supporting bliss.
4. Keto Coffee Cake
By using almond flour, coconut flour and a Bulletproof-approved sweetener, you can actually have your cake and eat it, too. Since one serving of yummy coffee cake only contains 5.1 grams of net carbs, this coffee cake recipe is great for keto dieters looking for a little indulgence.
Whether you have a slice with a cup of coffee in the morning or you wait until dessert time to dig in, your sweet tooth will surely be satisfied.
5. Paleo Fall Salad With Butternut Squash, Bacon and Kale
A hearty side dish that also works wonderfully as a light, weeknight dinner, this paleo salad contains one of the most popular autumn-inspired ingredients: butternut squash. Plus, you can’t go wrong with any recipe that includes crispy bacon on top, right?
6. No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Bliss Balls
Pumpkin spice makes everything nice. That couldn’t be more true with these quick-and-easy pumpkin bliss balls, which require only six ingredients and absolutely zero time in the oven.
Talk about a fall dessert recipe that’s built for non-bakers!
7. Paleo Keto Cinnamon Rolls
Comfort food and chillier weather go hand-in-hand, but recipes for all-time classics often contain too many calories and unfriendly macros. However, these paleo keto cinnamon rolls cut down on carbs, are gluten-free and grain-free and still deliver that unmistakable warm, gooey goodness we all know and love.
8. Bulletproof Pumpkin Spice Latte
You can’t celebrate #pumpkinspice season without a tasty coffee concoction. Fuel up with a Bulletproof-backed pumpkin spice latte that contains quality fats from Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil, Grass-Fed Ghee and unsweetened coconut milk.
9. Carrot Cake Collagen Muffins With Cashew Icing
Preheat your oven and get ready to whip up a batch of muffins that replicate the flavors and moist mouthfeel of carrot cake. Not only is this recipe gluten-free and grain-free, but it also steps up with support for healthy skin, bones and joints thanks to Bulletproof Unflavored Collagen Protein.†
10. Paleo Baked Apple Cider Donuts
Skip out on the pre-packaged versions and make healthier donuts right from home. The tang of apple cider vinegar balances beautifully with cinnamon, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice to create a better-for-you dough that’s tasty, too!
11. Cinnamon Pecan Sweet Potatoes
Don’t think it’s possible to enjoy veggies as a dessert? These cinnamon pecan sweet potatoes are an easy fall recipe that will transform your view of spuds forever.
Best of all? Despite its sweetness, this autumn-inspired dish contains no added sugars.
12. Low-Carb Spiced Pumpkin Smoothie
Packed with vitamins and minerals, this low-carb smoothie also gets its creamy mouthfeel from blending steamed cauliflower and zucchini. Don’t worry about veggies ruining the flavor profile, either.
Two scoops of Bulletproof Vanilla Collagen Protein, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and pureed pumpkin give this smoothie all the #fallfeels.
13. Paleo Sweet Potato Scones
With a crisp crust and moist interior, these paleo sweet potato scones knock it out of the park in terms of texture. Plus, a drizzle of maple glaze gives them a delectable finishing touch, too.
By the time you pull your sheet pan out of the oven, don’t be surprised if the comforting smell of cinnamon and pumpkin spice has lured your entire family in for a taste.
14. Cleansing Ginger Carrot Soup
A one-pot soup recipe that’s perfect for busy weeknights, this dish is the ideal way to warm up during the colder months. A combination of carrots, ginger, turmeric and creamy coconut milk comes together to form a satisfying, nourishing soup that’s good for your gut.
Enjoy a bowl with pan-seared pork chops or chicken thighs for an easy fall dinner that has that stick-to-your-ribs quality, without all the bloat.
15. Keto Paleo Gingerbread Cookies
In just 20 minutes, you can cozy up on the couch with a plate of soft, chewy cookies that have better macros than grandma’s version of gingersnaps. Bulletproof Collagelatin helps give this keto- and paleo-friendly dessert recipe its gorgeous texture, as it helps thicken the mixture without affecting the flavor.
16. Paleo Rooibos Chai Tea Latte
A cool, crisp autumn night calls for a warm, soul-soothing cup of tea. Since this paleo rooibos chai tea latte is caffeine-free, you can enjoy it after the sun goes down.
Although it’s dairy-free, this easy fall recipe still has that signature creamy mouthfeel of a traditional chai tea latte. Bottom’s up!
17. Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Soups don’t get much simpler than this. Even though the list of ingredients is short, don’t underestimate the brilliance of a recipe based around butternut squash.
Roasting this fall-time vegetable yields rich, warming flavors and natural sweetness that you simply can’t get from a canned product. If you need dinner ideas for the fall, serve a bowl of this creamy, nutrient-dense soup with roast chicken and mock, low-carb cornbread for a true comfort food experience.
18. Gingerbread Cake With Cashew Icing
You don’t have to be an expert baker to create an unforgettable dessert. In fact, this gingerbread cake is an easy fall recipe that requires minimal effort to produce.
Simply blend everything together and let your oven do the work. Just remember to let your grain-free cake cool before you top with a Bulletproof-friendly icing made with cashews and your sweetener of choice.
19. Rosemary-Sage Butternut Squash Fritters
Butternut squash is a nutritional powerhouse that’s high in vitamins A and C, fiber and antioxidants. And if you want to switch things up from a textural perspective, these crispy fritters are a fun way to enjoy squash in something other than soup.
Fresh rosemary and sage add herbaceous notes to this sweet veggie, and you can take the dish in different directions depending on your toppings. Either way, the end result will be delicious.
20. Roasted Delicata Squash With Paprika Aioli
Low-carb squash is the star of this savory side dish. Slow roasted with a blend of herbs and served alongside a zesty paprika aioli, this easy fall recipe can accompany a main course or star as an appetizer.
21. Paleo Spiced Turmeric Pancakes
Between cassava root and turmeric, you know these aren’t your average pancakes. (That’s a good thing…)
The recipe for these paleo-friendly pancakes includes a blend of spices with anti-inflammatory properties. Finish your short stack off with the melty coconut butter topping, a slab of grass-fed butter or low-carb jam for a breakfast of champions.
22. Keto Dirty Chai Frappe
PSLs aren’t the only bev of choice this fall. Try our dirty chai frappe! This easy fall recipe only requires a few spices, some coffee and tea, coconut milk and ice.
The complex flavor profile will keep your taste buds abuzz.
23. Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Slab
Combining chocolate with one of the signature flavors of fall is a recipe for success. This pumpkin spice chocolate slab uses Bulletproof Collagen Protein Bars and a few other ingredients to create a rich dessert or snack that definitely won’t make it to winter.
How to get the most out of fall cooking and baking
With the holidays right around the corner, fall is a fun time for cooking and baking with family and friends. If you want to maximize your efforts in the kitchen, here are some key tips and tricks to follow:
- Shop for seasonal produce/support local farmers: Give your local farmers some love by shopping for seasonal produce (hi, squash!). There are so many easy fall recipes that feature this versatile veggie, so why not get them from your neighborhood farmer? Packed with vitamins and minerals, squash comes in many varieties and can serve as the star of an autumn-inspired dish. Want to take things a step further? Depending on your climate and your green thumb, GYO (grow your own)!
- Ensure your spices are fresh: Your fall dinner recipes won’t taste right if your spice rack is littered with expired products. Spices can go bad over time, so you may need to replace ones from the previous fall that no longer have the same potency and flavor. In other words: Don’t take a shortcut to Flavortown!
- Make sure any canned goods are BPA-free, organic and non-GMO: When you can’t buy fresh or seasonal produce, canned goods can still get the job done. However, make sure they are BPA-free, organic and non-GMO. While there are a lot of health-supportive ingredients that come in cans, you can also find products that contain unfriendly materials, additives and preservatives.
- Use time to your advantage: Have a busy work schedule? A CrockPot (aka slow cooker) or an Instant Pot can be your best friend. Use these cooking apparatuses to create hearty, one-pot dishes that cut down on prep time. Getting back into your fall routine can get hectic, so it’s important to find ways to be efficient in the kitchen!
Want to make pumpkin the shining star of your next dish? We’ve rounded up a bunch of keto pumpkin recipes that feature this versatile fall-time ingredient.
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!