Keto Peppermint Mocha
By: Jordan Pie
Peppermint mocha recipe provided by Jordan Pie
This time of year, you can find peppermint mochas everywhere—but more often than not, they’re filled with refined sugar and processed ingredients, making them a sweet treat that quickly leads to an energy crash. This Keto Peppermint Mocha recipe recipe delivers all the chocolatey, caffeinated, minty goodness you want using nourishing and natural ingredients.
This mocha incorporates quality fats from Bulletproof Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil and coconut milk, plus a whopping 18 grams of protein from collagen peptides—no sugar bombs here. You can also serve this peppermint mocha cold: Just blend all the ingredients together in your blender, then add ice and blitz again until the ice is melted or until it takes on the consistency of an iced coffee. You might need a little extra coffee or cacao to carry the flavor after adding ice.
Serve your peppermint mocha with keto holiday treats like sugar cookies or Keto White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies for a totally decadent treat you won’t believe is low-carb!
Keto Peppermint Mocha
Start to Finish: 10 minutes
- 1 cup of strongly brewed coffee made from clean coffee beans
- 1/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 1/2-1 Tbsp. unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1/2 Tbsp. Bulletproof Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. grass-fed butter or Bulletproof Grass-Fed Ghee
- 1-2 drops of food-grade peppermint essential oil
- Optional: 4-6 drops of liquid stevia or 2-3 tsp. of granulated erythritol
- Add all ingredients except collagen to a small saucepan and heat until roughly 175°F.
- Pour the mixture into a high-powered blender with the collagen and blitz until frothy and creamy.
- Pour into a large mug and enjoy immediately.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 367
- Fat: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 23.7g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Salt: 155mg
- Carbs: 9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 2g
- Net Carbs: 6g
- Protein: 18.3g
- Calcium: 34mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 324mg
Make these next: No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Bars
Want more recipes?
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter where deliciousness is delivered to your inbox every week!