Easy Keto White Truffles
By: Jordan Pie
White truffles recipe & content provided by Jordan Pie
These fudgy little white truffles are loaded with nourishing fats and protein. Since they only take a few minutes to prepare, they make the perfect healthy treat or meal prep option.
Related: Low-Carb Chocolate Candies
In addition to their satisfying fats from coconut butter and macadamia nuts, these white truffles also include hydrolyzed collagen protein. This powerful, flavorless protein is loaded with health benefits and dissolves easily into sweet and savory recipes. Since it mixes so effortlessly into this recipe, you’ll only taste the sweet and nutty flavors of coconut and vanilla.
These white truffles have a subtle flavor, so you can easily customize them with additional spices. Try citrus zest, ginger, Ceylon cinnamon, cacao powder, peppermint oil, or turmeric. Alternatively, you can coat them in rich dark chocolate to create a more traditional truffle.
Easy Keto White Truffles
Start to Finish: 10 minutes
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup coconut butter, melted
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- 1/4 cup + 2-3 tablespoons pastured collagen peptides
- Optional: 1 tablespoon low-glycemic sweetener, such as non-GMO erythritol or birch xylitol
- Add macadamias to a food processor and blend until it reaches a mealy texture.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add coconut oil and coconut butter and blend until completely smooth and lump-free.
- Add remaining ingredients, starting with 1/4 cup of collagen, and re-blend. If the mixture needs more collagen, add in one extra tablespoon at a time and re-blend until mixture reaches a doughy consistency.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the vanilla, salt or sweetener if needed.
- Roll the mixture into 10 white truffles and place onto a plate.
- Enjoy immediately, or store covered in the fridge or freezer.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 188
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 7.6g
- Salt: 66mg
- Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar: 1.2g
- Net Carbs: 1.5g
- Protein: 7.5g
- Vitamin D: 0mcg
- Calcium: 11mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 50mg
Note on ingredients: Except for coconut, all nuts are considered “suspect” on the Bulletproof Diet because of their high levels of omega-6 fats that can oxidize and contribute to inflammation. Nuts are also susceptible to mold and contain lectins, nutrient-sapping compounds that can be tough on your gut. Use nuts in moderation, or remove them from your diet and reintroduce in small amounts to test your sensitivity.
Want more recipes?
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter where deliciousness is delivered to your inbox every week!