Easy Keto White Truffles
White truffles recipe & content provided by Jordan Pie
These fudgy little white truffles are loaded with nourishing fats and protein. Since they only take a few minutes to prepare, they make the perfect healthy treat or meal prep option.
Related: Low-Carb Chocolate Candies
In addition to their satisfying fats from coconut butter and macadamia nuts, these white truffles also include hydrolyzed collagen protein. This powerful, flavorless protein is loaded with health benefits and dissolves easily into sweet and savory recipes. Since it mixes so effortlessly into this recipe, you’ll only taste the sweet and nutty flavors of coconut and vanilla.
These white truffles have a subtle flavor, so you can easily customize them with additional spices. Try citrus zest, ginger, Ceylon cinnamon, cacao powder, peppermint oil, or turmeric. Alternatively, you can coat them in rich dark chocolate to create a more traditional truffle.
Note on ingredients: Except for coconut, all nuts are considered “suspect” on the Bulletproof Diet because of their high levels of omega-6 fats that can oxidize and contribute to inflammation. Nuts are also susceptible to mold and contain lectins, nutrient-sapping compounds that can be tough on your gut. Use nuts in moderation, or remove them from your diet and reintroduce in small amounts to test your sensitivity.
Easy Keto White Truffles
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate (melted)
- Add macadamias to a food processor and blend until it reaches a mealy texture.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add coconut oil and coconut butter and blend until completely smooth and lump-free.
- Add remaining ingredients, starting with 1/4 cup of collagen, and re-blend. If the mixture needs more collagen, add in one extra tablespoon at a time and re-blend until mixture reaches a doughy consistency.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the vanilla, salt or sweetener if needed.
- Line a small container (about 4x6") with parchment paper.
- Add the truffle mix to the lined container and spread evenly. Refrigerate until set (about 3-4 hours).
- Carefully cut into nine squares and roll into balls. Move quickly, otherwise they will start to melt!
- Decorate truffles by rolling three in chopped nuts and three in shredded coconut. Then, add the melted chocolate into a piping bag and drizzle over the final three for a delicious finish.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve and consume immediately. Talk about a keto-friendly way to satisfy a sweet tooth!
- Calories: 296
- Fat: 27 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Net Carbs: 5 g
- Sodium: 30 mg
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!