Keto Red, White And Blue Parfaits
Recipe & content provided by Veronica Culver, The Enchanted Cook
These Red, White And Blue Parfaits make perfect desserts for a Fourth of July Party, summer gathering or anytime. You can assemble the berries and cream a day in advance, and refrigerate ahead of time until you’re ready to sprinkle them with your vanilla crumble.
Organic, low-sugar berries are layered with homemade sweet vanilla coconut cream and topped with a vanilla shortbread crumble. Red, White And Blue Parfaits are tasty little refreshing treats–just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. Plus, they’re dairy free and have no added sugar, making them ideal for a low-carb or keto lifestyle.
This recipe for Red, White And Blue Parfaits fills 14 3-ounce mini dessert cups (with the possibility of some cream left over for future use, depending on how much you choose to use in each dessert.)
Bonus tip: Bookmark this recipe for the Sweet Vanilla Cream part. I keep a mason jar in my refrigerator to add to my morning coffee. It makes for a delicious non-dairy creamer.
Red, White And Blue Parfaits with Sweet Vanilla Cream
Start to Finish: 15 minutes
- 1 pint fresh organic blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh organic strawberries, chopped into small pieces
- One 13.5-ounce can organic full fat coconut milk (BPA-free), chilled
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free granulated sweetener (I use a granulated monkfruit and erythritol blend)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Protein Bars
- Make the Sweet Vanilla Coconut Cream: In a bowl, add coconut milk and whip with a mixer until thick and frothy. Add sweetener and vanilla, and mix again until blended. Set aside.
- Gather 14 mini dessert cups. Place a few blueberries in the bottom each cup, top with Sweet Vanilla Coconut Cream, add a layer of strawberry pieces, then top each with more cream. Crumble Collagen Bar pieces on top to garnish.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 60
- Protein: 1g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 2g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1g
- Net Carbs: 3g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated: 0g
- Monounsaturated: 1g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Potassium: 29mg
- Vitamin C: 16%
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!