Keto Raspberry Tarragon Salad Dressing
Keto salad dressing recipe and content provided by Veronica Culver, The Enchanted Cook
I don’t know about you but I remember the days before embarking on my Bulletproof and keto lifestyle where I ate all of my salads with zero dressing. Yep, just plain, boring greens and bland, dry proteins. Not very exciting, if you ask me. So imagine my excitement when I discovered healthy fats were actually good for me and they wouldn’t make me gain unnecessary or unwanted weight.
This keto salad dressing is almost all fat with just a touch of sweetness coming from fresh organic raspberries and a tad bit of all-natural, no-sugar sweetener. At 1 gram of carbs per serving (coming from the raspberries), I get to have my salad and dressing, too. The fresh tarragon adds an herbaceous antioxidant component and everything is balanced out by the apple cider vinegar. (Keep scrolling for instructions on how to make the perfect salad dressing every time.)
This keto salad dressing is tart and tasty with a hint of sweetness. You can put it on anything you fancy, so don’t just limit yourself to salad. Put it on salmon, chicken or try a bit drizzled over some Bulletproof Vanilla Get Some Ice Cream.
It doesn’t require any special equipment to make, takes seconds to pull together, and stores in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Keto Raspberry-Tarragon Salad Dressing
Start to Finish: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Brain Octane Oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh organic tarragon, leaves only
- 1/4 teaspoon MitoSweet (or other all-natural no-sugar sweetener, to taste)
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup fresh organic raspberries, mashed
- Place all of the ingredients except the mashed raspberries in a small bowl and whisk until creamy and emulsified, about 15 seconds (you can do this by hand with a fork or small whisk).
- Next add the mashed raspberries and stir well to combine.
- Taste for sweetness and add more sweetener if desired.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Nutritional Information (Per 2 tablespoon serving):
- Calories: 158
- Protein: 0g
- Carbs: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Sugar Alcohol:0g
- Net Carbs: 1g
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated: 1g
- Monounsaturated: 8g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- Sodium: 81mg
- Potassium: 14mg
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Vitamin C: 3%
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 0%
Let's Get Cookin'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!