Keto No-Bake Ginger Shortbread Cookies
Ginger Shortbread Cookies recipe & content provided by Rosie Tran, Kale In The Clouds
These Ginger Shortbread Cookies are my new favorite pre-workout treat in the morning. They’re high in healthy fats and low in sugar and carbs—and since you don’t even have to bake them, they’re ready in 20 minutes or less.
Not only are these keto-friendly Ginger Shortbread Cookies delicious and easy to prepare, they also make a sweet way to get more ginger in your diet. Ginger has been known to relieve nausea, sustain appetite, and ease pain. The creamy coconut butter pairs perfectly with ginger’s spicy flavor, and adds a luscious icing texture with no added sugar.
Recommended: No-Bake Lemon Coconut Energy Bites
These Ginger Shortbread Cookies are so simple to make that you’ll have them over and over: Pop them into your lunch for a special treat, snack on one midday for a sweet pick-me-up, or enjoy after dinner for a satisfying digestive aid.
No-Bake Ginger Shortbread Cookies
Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 2 Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Protein Bars
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger to garnish
- In a food processor, add Collagen Bars, Brain Octane, and ground ginger. Blend until consistency is more doughy than crumbly.
- Take a spoonful of dough and press it in between your palms to condense and form a round cookie. Repeat to make 4 total rounds.
- Drizzle coconut butter over the cookies.
- Garnish cookies with freshly grated ginger.
Nutritional Information (Per Cookie):
- Calories: 157
- Protein: 6g
- Total carbs: 7.5g
- Fiber: 3.25g
- Net Carbs: 4.25g
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 64mg
- Potassium: 12mg
- Iron: 6%
- Calcium: 1%
Want more recipes?
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter where deliciousness is delivered to your inbox every week!