No-Bake Keto Pumpkin Pie
Keto pumpkin pie recipe and content provided by Sheridan Austin
This no-bake keto pumpkin pie is the perfect dessert for your holiday meals. You can make this recipe without using valuable oven space, and every custardy bite is packed with flavor.
Related: Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
With the right approach, you can incorporate pumpkin into keto recipes. Pumpkin contains beneficial compounds for brain and eye health, all while adding natural creaminess to desserts like keto pumpkin pie. Even though pumpkin contains starch, you can still enjoy all your favorite fall foods (including pumpkin spice lattes) without increasing the net carbs too much.
Many keto pumpkin pie recipes use eggs or inflammatory heavy cream to capture the custard-like base. This version uses a key ingredient to capture that iconic pumpkin pie wobble without having to cook any eggs: Gelatin! Collagelatin allows the pumpkin base to set while adding vital protein to support healthier skin and joints. Now you can have your cake (or pie), and eat it too.
Serve this no-bake keto pumpkin pie with low-carb garnishes like vanilla ice cream or whipped coconut cream for a holiday dessert everyone will love.
No-Bake Keto Pumpkin Pie
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons Brain Octane Oil or 1 tablespoon melted Grass-Fed Ghee
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon sweetener, such as birch xylitol or non-GMO erythritol
Pumpkin filling ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, ghee or butter, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons Collagelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 15 ounces steamed pumpkin, or BPA-free canned pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoons ceylon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1/8 teaspoon ground clove or 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- Prepare crust first. In a food processor or high-powered blender, add desiccated coconut and blitz until it becomes very fine. Scrape down the sides of your container as needed.
- Add remaining crust ingredients to your blender and mix again until well incorporated.
- Line a 9-inch cake pan or pie plate with parchment, and press down the mixture with your hands and then with the back of a spoon to get it as packed down as possible. Place in your freezer to set.
- Prepare keto pumpkin pie filling. In a small bowl, mix Collagelatin and water and set aside to bloom for a few minutes.
- In a saucepan on low heat, add coconut cream and the gelled Collagelatin and mix until dissolved and smooth.
- Add the coconut mixture to a blender with the remaining ingredients and blend again until smooth.
- Remove your pan from the freezer and top with the pumpkin pie base. Refrigerate (or freeze if you’re short on time) until set.
- Serve cold with keto vanilla ice cream or whipped coconut cream.
Makes: Serves 6-8
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 199
- Fat: 17.2g
- Salt: 16mg
- Carbs: 11g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Sugar: 4.5g
- Net Carbs: 5.7g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Potassium: 283mg
- Vitamin D: 0mcg
- Calcium: 28mg
- Iron: 5mg
Want more recipes?
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter where deliciousness is delivered to your inbox every week!