Keto Coffee Ice Cream
Keto ice cream recipe & content provided by Jordan Pie
Ever since I created the Chocolate Coconut Keto Ice Cream recipe I’ve had heaps of different flavor ideas that would work well in this super easy and delicious recipe. And a coffee version was on the top of my list to try out.
I love this coffee keto ice cream recipe not only for its simplicity, but because it’s free from frozen bananas, dates and other sugar bombs often found in typical “nice-creams.” I originally created this recipe because I could no longer indulge in the Bulletproof ice cream recipe as it was full of eggs, which my body doesn’t respond well to.
I didn’t want to miss out on ice cream altogether, so after many failed ice cream attempts, I finally came up with a keto ice cream recipe that was egg-, sugar-, dairy-, gluten-, grain- and nut-free, and probably one of the easiest ice creams to make, too. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
Keto Coffee Ice Cream
Start to finish: 15 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados, roughly diced and frozen
- 13 oz. coconut cream, frozen into ice cubes
- 2 oz. Bulletproof Original Espresso
- 2-4 Tbsp. Lakanto monk fruit sweetener
- 1-2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil or water, if needed
- Whole coffee beans or high-quality chocolate chips, as garnish (optional)
- Remove the frozen coconut cubes and avocados from the freezer and allow them to thaw slightly for 5-10 minutes.
- Now add all of your ingredients, starting with 2 Tbsp. sweetener to a blender or food processor and blitz until it becomes a smooth and creamy ice cream. You may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl and re-blend a few times. If you’re struggling to get it to blend into a smooth consistency, add 1 Tbsp. of water or Brain Octane oil very slowly until it forms a smooth ice cream consistency.
- Taste the ice cream and adjust the sweetness if needed.
- When it’s ready, scoop into two bowls and enjoy immediately.
Nutrition Information (Per Serving)
- Calories: 596
- Total Fat: 61g
- Sodium: 37mg
- Carbohydrates: 20.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.5g
- Sugar Alcohols: 12g
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Total Sugars: 0.5g
- Protein: 6.3g
- Calcium: 53mg
- Iron: 8mg
- Potassium: 951mg
Let's Get Cookin'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!