How to Use Bulletproof Collagen Protein Boosts
By: Rebecca Paredes
January 24, 2020
- Make your daily dose of collagen delicious, easy and more beneficial with new Bulletproof Collagen Protein Boosts.
- Three delicious flavors for targeted support: Beauty Boost tastes like berry lemonade, Joint Boost tastes like blueberry acai and Gut Boost tastes like orange vanilla.
- Just mix a scoop in water or your favorite drink and enjoy! Find out how they work and how to use them below.
You might have heard that collagen is great for you. What if your daily dose of collagen protein tasted delicious and had extra benefits for targeted support? New Bulletproof Collagen Protein Boosts hit all the marks. They’re available in three delicious flavors: Beauty Boost tastes like berry lemonade, Joint Boost tastes like blueberry acai and Gut Boost tastes like orange vanilla. Just add a scoop to water or your favorite drink. Get all the details below.
Table of contents:
- How collagen protein works
- Beauty Boost
- Joint Boost
- Gut Boost
- How to use Collagen Protein Boosts
Collagen is the glue that holds your body together. It supplies the body with building blocks for healthy skin, bones, joints and connective tissue.†    It’s the most abundant protein in the body. And even though you naturally make collagen, production slows down as you age — starting in your 20s. Yikes. That’s why people add collagen protein powder to their water, coffee and smoothies.
What about other supplements?
If you’ve ever taken a stroll down the health and wellness section of your local store, you might have noticed that there are a lot of other vitamins and supplements that support different systems in your body:
- Hyaluronic acid, keratin and biotin promote great skin, hair and nails†
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are popular supplements for nimble, flexible joints†
- Prebiotics and probiotics are key parts of a healthy, happy gut microbiome†
You could take all these ingredients separately. But what if your daily dose of collagen enhanced your beauty, joint or gut health, without adding any extra pills to your routine?
That’s where Collagen Protein Boosts come in.
Each Collagen Protein Boost flavor has a different flavor and targeted benefit. Just mix a scoop with water or your favorite beverage, and raise a glass to ingredients that work as hard as you do.
Hate wrinkles? You’ll love Beauty Boost. In addition to collagen, it contains all the ingredients you’d want in a beauty supplement, like hyaluronic acid, biotin and keratin — all with zero added sugar.*
- Collagen protein: Helps reduce wrinkles and supports skin elasticity†
- Antioxidant vitamin C: Boosts natural collagen production and supports your skin’s natural defenses†
- Hyaluronic acid: Promotes nourished, hydrated skin†
- Biotin: Supports healthy nails†
- Keratin: Supports thicker, more lustrous hair†
- B vitamins, zinc and copper: Added essential nutrients†
*not a low calorie food
If you have a body, you want to take care of your joints because they help you move, run, lift, dance and feel strong. Joint Boost features functional ingredients for joint support in one delicious scoop.
- Glucosamine: Helps to cushion your joints†
- Chondroitin sulfate: Helps to lubricate cartilage and support your joints†
- Boswellia extract: Shown to support a healthy inflammation response†
A healthy gut means you absorb more nutrients in your food, have a strong immune system and feel your best.† Collagen makes up the framework of your GI tract, so supplementing with collagen peptides can help promote healthy digestion.† Gut Boost also contains a diverse mix of ingredients to support a rockstar gut microbiome.
- Probiotics: Good gut bacteria that support healthy digestion†
- Acacia: This plant-based prebiotic feeds good gut bacteria and keeps you feeling fuller, longer†
- Glycine and zinc carnosine: Help to protect the gut barrier and support a healthy intestinal lining†
Collagen Protein Boosts are easy-to-use powdered drink mixes. All you have to do is mix the recommended serving size in 8-12 ounces of water or your favorite drink. You’ll love how good it tastes and how good it is for you.
Plus, you can enjoy flavored Collagen Protein Boosts with your favorite collagen products. Maybe you start your day with Unflavored Collagen Protein in your coffee, then drink Joint Boost after your workout. Or sip Beauty Boost in the morning, then Gut Boost before bed because glycine can support better sleep.
Each serving of Collagen Protein Boosts contains 10g of collagen peptides. Learn more about how to find your ideal protein intake.
- Blend in smoothies for fruity sweetness without added sugar
- Top off your glass with sparkling water for a refreshingly fizzy drink
- Serving a crowd? Serve Joint Boost in a pitcher with blueberries, Beauty Boost with strawberries or Gut Boost with orange slices
1. What’s the difference between Gut Boost and InnerFuel?
Gut Boost is a functional blend of collagen plus prebiotics, probiotics and other gut-supporting nutrients to help maintain regular digestion.† It also tastes like orange vanilla, and is best mixed in cold or room-temperature drinks.
You can totally take InnerFuel and Gut Boost together. We recommend starting with small doses, just in case you have a sensitive GI tract. Try InnerFuel in the morning and Gut Boost in the evening for around-the-clock support for your good gut bacteria!
2. Can I use all three Boosts in one day? What’s the max serving size?
Yup, you can use all three flavored Collagen Protein Boosts in one day. Based on the added functional nutrients, we recommend no more than two servings per day for Beauty Boost and Gut Boost, and no more than one serving per day for Joint Boost.
3. Will Collagen Protein Boosts kick me out of ketosis?
Collagen Protein Boosts contain just 1 to 2 grams of net carbs per serving and no added sugar, so they’re keto-friendly and fit into lower-carb lifestyles.
4. Can I add Collagen Protein Boosts to hot liquids?
We recommend enjoying them with cold, room temperature or warm water. Collagen is stable at high temperatures, but the other key ingredients in Collagen Protein Boosts are heat-sensitive.
5. Can I take other products while taking Collagen Protein Boosts?
You don’t need to take additional zinc when you enjoy Beauty Boost or Gut Boost. Talk to your doctor before you make any changes to your supplements routine.
Join over 1 million fans
Sign-up for the Bulletproof mailing list and receive the latest news and updates!