Easy Collagen Freezer Fudge
By: Jordan Pie
Recipe and Photos by Jordan Pie
This Collagen Freezer Fudge is super quick & easy to prepare, made entirely in the food processor using just 5 simple ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. It’s a much healthier option compared to the traditional sugary fudge because it’s made from real food, but it will still satisfy your sweet tooth. Keep this freezer fudge on hand for a healthier treat to indulge in throughout the week.
- 2 Tbsp Lakanto granulated (or granulated sweetener of choice)
- 5 Tbsp Bulletproof Collagen Powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup roasted cashew butter
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- Add the Lakanto (or other granulated sweetener) and collagen into a food processor and blitz into a fine flour.
- Add the coconut oil and cashew butter and blend until evenly combined.
- Pour half of this mixture into a pre-lined container.
- Add the 1 Tbsp cacao powder to the remaining mix and blend to combine.
- Pour the chocolate mix over the top. Use a chopstick to create a swirl pattern.
- Place into the freezer to set.
- Once it’s ready, slice into squares and enjoy.
Store in the freezer for a quick grab-and-go snack you can feel good about.
Cooking time; 3 minutes
Makes 9 squares
Nutritional information (per serving):
- Calories; 211
- Total Fat; 15.9g
- Saturated Fat; 4.2g
- Cholesterol; 0mg
- Sodium; 32mg
- Total Carbohydrates; 9.9g
- Dietary Fibre; 1.4g
- Total Sugars; 0g
- Protein; 10g
- Vitamin D; 0mcg
- Calcium; 6mg
- Iron; 8mg
- Potassium; 166mg
Join over 1 million fans
Sign-up for the Bulletproof mailing list and receive the latest news and updates!