No-Bake Keto Berry Cheesecake
By: Jordan Pie
Don’t believe it’s possible to enjoy cheesecake on the keto diet?
This keto berry cheesecake recipe falls into the low-carb dessert category, because its refined sugar-free thanks to swapping granulated sugar for Bulletproof-friendly sweeteners like erythritol and xylitol. And, even though it doesn’t contain graham crackers, the crust still has a buttery, biscuit-like texture—without all the carbohydrates, of course!
Best of all? You don’t even need an oven to create a yummy, gluten-free, low-carb cheesecake that features fresh berries, health-supporting collagen protein and absolutely zero cream cheese!
Instead of using almond flour or coconut flour to make the crust, this keto dessert relies on a base made from pumpkin and sunflower seeds, Bulletproof Grass-Fed Ghee and Bulletproof Berry Cobbler Collagen Protein Bars. As long as you have a food processor or blender on hand, it takes very little prep time to build the foundation of this no-bake cheesecake.
Once you line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and pack in your keto-friendly crust, it’s time to move on to the cheesecake filling. Although you won’t find any full-fat cream cheese in this dessert recipe (Bulletproof Original Creamer and coconut milk make the magic, instead), you don’t have to worry about any sacrifices in texture or taste. Vanilla extract, lemon juice and lemon zest add depth to a smooth, silky puree of other healthful ingredients. Plus, raspberries (or even fresh blueberries) give this keto cheesecake recipe a fresh finish!
All that stands between you and a slice of a dessert with only 6.5 grams of net carbs per serving size is the total time it takes for your fridge to let the filling set. Whether you enjoy it cold or at room temperature, you’ll be sure to savor every bite of a creamy cheesecake that’s perfect for ketogenic dieters, requires no baking and tastes absolutely divine!
No-Bake Keto Berry Cheesecake
Start to Finish: 45
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 2 Berry Cobbler Collagen Protein Bars
- 1 Tbsp. Grass-Fed Ghee
- 1 cup coconut milk (additive-free)
- 1 scoop Original Creamer
- 1/2 scoop Bulletproof Collagelatin
- 3/4 cup cashews, soaked/softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon or lime juice, plus the zest
- 2-3 Tbsp. erythritol or quality xylitol
- 2 Tbsp. frozen organic raspberries
- 1 Berry Cobbler Bar, for garnishing
- Use a food processor to turn pumpkin and sunflower seeds into "meal" consistency.
- Add Berry Cobbler bars and blend until incorporated.
- Add 1 Tbsp. ghee and blend one last time.
- Press base mixture evenly into a pre-lined cake pan.
- Add all of the filling ingredients into a high-speed blender and blitz until completely smooth. Scrape down the sides and re-blend.
- Taste the mixture and add more sweetener, if desired.
- Pour the filling mixture over the base before garnishing with raspberries and crumbled Berry Cobbler bar.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- When it's time for dessert, dig into a slice of this no-bake keto berry cheesecake and enjoy!
Makes: 8-10 servings
Nutritional Information (1 slice):
- Calories: 438
- Fat: 41g
- Saturated Fat: 26g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Salt: 33.5mg
- Carbs: 9.8g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Protein: 10g
Let's Get Cookin'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!