No-Bake Keto Berry Cheesecake
- 2 tbsp frozen organic raspberries
- 1 Berry Cobbler Collagen Protein Bar
- Use a food processor to turn pumpkin and sunflower seeds into "meal" consistency.
- Add Berry Cobbler bars and blend until incorporated.
- Add 1 tbsp ghee and blend one last time.
- Press base mixture evenly into a pre-lined cake pan.
- Add all of the filling ingredients into a high-speed blender and blitz until completely smooth. Scrape down the sides and re-blend.
- Taste the mixture and add more sweetener, if desired.
- Pour the filling mixture over the base before garnishing with raspberries and crumbled Berry Cobbler bar.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- When it's time for dessert, dig into a slice of this no-bake keto berry cheesecake and enjoy!
- Servings: 1 slice
- Calories: 438
- Fat: 40 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sugar Alcohols: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Net Carbs: 10 g
- Sodium: 40 mg