Keto Lemon Ginger Coconut Popsicles
Coconut popsicles recipe and content provided by Sheridan Austin
Creamy lemon ginger coconut popsicles are keto-friendly, dairy-free, immune boosting, and anti-inflammatory. Win-win! If you need a healthy and delicious treat to cool you or your family down in the warmer months, then these will seriously hit the spot. They are rich in fat and proteins, so you can feel good about using them as a dessert or a satisfying snack.
Related: Minty Vanilla Blueberry Popsicles
Store-bought popsicles usually contain added colors, flavors, or sugar that can lead to inflammation, brain fog, and energy crashes. However, these coconut popsicles are refreshing enough to keep you going when the heat weighs you down.
Lemon Ginger Coconut Popsicles
Start to Finish: 4 hours (5 minutes active)
Coconut Popsicles Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger juice (a garlic press works well to juice your ginger)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons collagen peptides
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoon MitoSweet, or liquid stevia or monk fruit drops to taste
Turmeric Drizzle Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon ghee, coconut oil, or cacao butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 tablespoon MitoSweet, or granulated monk fruit/erythritol sweetener
- Make coconut popsicles: Add all popsicle ingredients to a blender except collagen, and blend on medium to high speed until well combined (no more than 25 seconds). Be careful not to over-blend, as coconut cream can easily separate.
- Add collagen protein and blend on lowest speed until just incorporated to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold, and freeze for about 4 hours or until completely set.
- Run molds under warm water, and slowly pull popsicles out to remove. Serve alone or store in the freezer, or prepare optional turmeric drizzle below.
- To make turmeric drizzle, combine drizzle ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth (10-15 seconds).
- Lay popsicles on a plate and drizzle with sauce. Freeze to store them, or serve immediately.
Nutrition Information (Per Popsicle):
- Calories: 201
- Total Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Total Carbs: 5.2g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Sugars: 0g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1.2g
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Sodium: 9mg
- Potassium: 175mg
- Iron: 7%
Want more recipes?
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter where deliciousness is delivered to your inbox every week!