When the weather warms up, you need something light and refreshing to stay cool. However, most premade frozen desserts are packed with carbohydrates and sugar, along with harmful additives and preservatives.
Luckily, there’s a simple solution to this problem that requires 10 popsicle sticks, four ingredients and just 5 minutes of prep time. By combining full-fat coconut milk, pineapple, a scoop of Bulletproof French Vanilla Creamer and two scoops of our newly released Bulletproof Greens, you can create a tasty frozen treat that provides nutritional support for both your mind and body.
The star of this refined sugar-free popsicle recipe is a unique product that delivers a full serving of vegetables, superfoods, digestive aids and nootropics for brain support.?† Not only is Greens beneficial for your health and overall wellness, but it also has a satisfying, slightly sweet flavor courtesy of stevia and a hint of pineapple. Meanwhile, coconut milk and French Vanilla Creamer add quality fats and creaminess.
Once you’ve blended the ingredients into a smoothie-like consistency, all that’s left is to pour the mixture into a popsicle mold, insert the sticks and let your freezer do the rest of the work. While it’s best to let your Greens Popsicles set overnight, your patience will be rewarded.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes until the mixture is smooth and reaches the consistency of a smoothie, or slightly thinner.
- Taste the popsicle filling. Adjust the sweetness by adding more pineapple or an extra half-scoop of French Vanilla Creamer. The sweetness will mellow slightly when the popsicles are frozen.
- Pour the mixture into a 10-count popsicle mold, leaving at least a ½-inch to 1-inch gap at the top of each popsicle. Distribute the mixture as evenly as possible so all of the popsicles are roughly the same size.
- Place the cover on the popsicle mold and insert the popsicle sticks through the slots in the cover.
- Transfer the popsicle mold to the freezer. Freeze for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- To easily remove the popsicles, run the base of the popsicle mold under hot water for up to 10 seconds. Gently pull on the stick to release the popsicle from the mold.
- Calories: 101
- Fat: 9 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Net Carbs: 2 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!