Keto Peppermint Patties
Ready to up your fat bomb game on the keto diet? When your sweet tooth kicks in, go for that winning duo: dark chocolate and peppermint. These rich and cooling keto peppermint patties will surely do the trick.
So, what’s the secret to creating a keto-friendly version of this classic chocolate-meets-mint delight? It’s all about swapping out traditional ingredients you’ll find in store-bought options for ones that fit a low-carb lifestyle.
By using a Bulletproof-approved powdered sweetener and sugar-free chocolate chips, we keep the net carbs well within range for keto dieters. This quick-and-easy peppermint patty recipe also includes Bulletproof MCT Oil, coconut butter and coconut oil (three excellent sources of quality fats) and Bulletproof Unflavored Collagen Peptides, which supports healthy skin, bones, muscles and joints.† Plus, it still features that signature minty flavor courtesy of peppermint extract.
Did we mention how simple it is to whip up this keto dessert? Whether you use an electric mixer or put in some elbow grease yourself, it won’t take long to bring these patties to life. Once you’ve dipped your peppermint patties in melted dark chocolate (sugar-free, of course!), all you have to do is wait for them to firm up in your freezer.
While can’t promise these keto peppermint patties will last long around your family and friends, we can confirm they’re a perfect pick-me-up treat for anyone.
Keto Peppermint Patties
- Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper and make room in your fridge or freezer for it.
- Combine all ingredients (except the chocolate and coconut oil) in a bowl.
- Place 2 teaspoons of the mixture onto the lined baking sheet. Use clean hands to shape each serving into a patty. Freeze until firm.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a double-boiler over low heat. Remove the internal bowl of melted chocolate from the heat.
- Dip the hardened patties into the chocolate and place them back onto the baking sheet. Set in the fridge or freezer to chill until the chocolate is firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer, as these will soften at room temperature.
- Calories: 82
- Fat: 6 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sugar Alcohols: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!