Keto Cheesecake Brownies
These keto cheesecake brownies are the ultimate indulgence! A sweet, Bulletproof-friendly “cheesecake” topping (formulated without cream cheese, of course) swirled into a fudgy brownie layer makes each square dreamy and decadent.
Sure, these aren’t exactly the brownies you grew up on (truth: they’re better) but when it comes to taste and texture, they’re still as chocolate-packed and gooey as ever—two features that are must-haves when we’re talking brownies.
You can indulge with peace of mind knowing this low-carb brownie recipe is both refined sugar-free and gluten-free. Plus, it features stevia-sweetened Bulletproof Chocolate Collagen Protein, which is packed with cocoa powder and the building blocks for healthy hair, nails, skin, bones, joints and muscles.† That means you’re not only baking up a tasty cheesecake-laced chocolate brownie to satisfy your sweet tooth, but you’re also getting a protein-forward keto dessert. Win-win.
Additionally, instead of basic sugar-free chocolate chips, we’ve opted to melt down a rich and creamy Bulletproof Milk-Style Chocolate Bar.
These keto cheesecake brownies are incredibly simple to make, too. You’ll only need 15 minutes of prep time before they’re oven-ready. And don’t be intimidated by the cheesecake swirl, a skill even a baking novice can master. Just spread the majority of the chocolatey, brownie base into the prepared pan, add the cheesecake layer, then dollop spoonfuls of the remaining brownie mixture and let the swirling action begin. (Pro Tip: A chopstick works great for this!)
This keto cheesecake brownie recipe clocks in at just 3 grams of net carbs per square. What are you waiting for? Preheat the oven and get down to business so you can enjoy this macro-friendly dessert ASAP!
Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a square 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cheesecake ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- Chop the chocolate bar and add it to a heat-safe bowl, followed by the Ghee. Use the double-boiler method to melt and stir until the mixture becomes a smooth liquid.
- Add the Collagen and monk fruit sweetener to a separate mixing bowl, followed by the melted chocolate. Stir until well-combined.
- Whisk in the eggs and vanilla, then add in the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well-incorporated.
- Pour all but 1/4 cup of the brownie batter into the baking dish. Spread it out in an even layer, then pour the cheesecake batter on top.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the reserved 1/4 cup of brownie batter and whisk until thinned.
- With a spoon, drop scoops of the thinned brownie batter on top of the cheesecake layer. Use a knife or a chopstick (or similar) to swirl the batter and create a marbled look.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the center is done. Note: If the top appears to be browning too quickly, lay a sheet of parchment paper over the brownie pan.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 1 hour at room temperature, then refrigerate for 1 hour to set the cheesecake.
- To cut, gently lift the brownies out of the pan using the parchment paper overhang on the sides. Slice into 12 even squares and serve. Store leftovers in a refrigerator-safe container for up to one week.
- Calories: 287
- Fat: 19 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sugar Alcohols: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Net Carbs: 3 g
- Sodium: 71 mg
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!