No-Bake Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
When your sweet tooth is calling, you can’t go wrong with a batch of these easy-to-make, no-bake keto cookies. In less than an hour, you can enjoy a low-carb dessert recipe that only requires 10 minutes of prep time, six ingredients and zero baking skills.
Move over, haystacks! These gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are a sweet treat that doesn’t include confectioners’ sugar or artificial powdered sweeteners. Instead, a keto-friendly chocolate bar sweetened with erythritol and stevia helps keep this cookie recipe keto-friendly. Bite-sized pieces add energizing MCTs from highly refined coconut oil and textural balance to the deliciously chewy cookie dough. (Dark chocolate lovers can swap in a keto-friendly dark chocolate bar for that ultimate savory-meets-sweet combo.)
Need a little help meeting your keto fat macros? Beyond the chocolate, this easy keto dessert contains several sources of quality fats. Instead of melted butter, we use Bulletproof Grass-Fed Ghee and almond butter. And while many traditional cookie recipes contain peanut butter, almond butter is our nut butter of choice since it contains more vitamins, minerals and monounsaturated fat.
As for the dry ingredients in the cookie dough? Almond flour is one of the best keto baking staples to keep in your kitchen, and Bulletproof Vanilla Collagen Peptides is a tasty way to support healthy bones, joints and muscles.†
Looking to add more crunchy texture? Make this keto no-bake cookie recipe with unsweetened coconut flakes or add in a handful of pecans. Want more chocolate? Some unsweetened cocoa powder can take this low-carb recipe into double-chocolate territory for you.
Whichever route you choose, once you combine everything in a mixing bowl, simply scoop portions of the dough onto parchment paper, flatten each cookie slightly and pop your baking sheet into the freezer.
The most difficult part about making these simple keto no bake cookies is waiting at least 30 minutes until you can take your first bite. However, once your teeth sink into these buttery chocolate chip cookies, you’ll instantly appreciate the magic of the no-bake approach.
With 6 grams of net carbs per serving size, this recipe is the perfect way to indulge on the keto diet. Plus, with 20 grams of fat per serving, these low-carb cookies might just become your new favorite fat bomb.
Related Keto Recipes: Keto Cheesecake Brownies
No-Bake Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup Bulletproof Grass-Fed Ghee (melted)
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 3 scoops Bulletproof Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- 1¼ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ Keto-friendly chocolate bar (chopped)
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the melted Ghee and almond butter until well combined.
- Add the Vanilla Collagen Peptides, almond flour and salt. Mix well to form a thick cookie dough consistency.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate bar. After mixing in the chopped chocolate, taste the dough and add more chocolate if desired.
- Line a small baking sheet or large plate with parchment paper. Using a cookie dough scoop, spoon portions of the dough onto the parchment paper. Gently pat each cookie to slightly flatten.
- Place the cookies in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to set, then enjoy chilled. Store remaining cookies in the refrigerator or the freezer.
- Calories: 242
- Fat: 20 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Net Carbs: 2 g
- Sodium: 77 mg
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!