Keto Thin Mint Truffles
No need to focus on FOMO this holiday season. Chocolate-and-mint lovers, this one’s for you. We’ve partnered up with our friends at Highkey to deliver the ultimate treat: Keto Thin Mint Truffles!
This delectable confection not only fits your keto macros, but it’s loaded with quality fats from a Bulletproof Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Chocolate Bar (we love that savory/sweet combo!) and coconut butter, along with full-body support from Bulletproof Chocolate Collagen Protein. What really seals the deal, though, is that crunchy cookie crumb coating thanks to Highkey’s delicious Chocolate Mint Mini Cookies!
Plus, clocking in with just 2g of net carbs per serving means you can treat yourself to seconds (and maybe even thirds!)…
Additionally, these delights are no-bake, which means less time in the kitchen and more around the holiday table with loved ones. No oven, no problem. In just 15 minutes, you can whip up a half-dozen sinful, minty chocolate truffles that’ll undoubtedly curb your sweet tooth, and the urge to reach for that dangerous, fully loaded dessert display.
Keto Thin Mint Truffles
- In a bowl, combine the collagen powder and almond flour.
- Add the almond milk and mix until a batter forms.
- Melt the coconut butter.
- Break the chocolate bar into squares, and pulse in the food processor until it softens and begins to crumble.
- Add the coconut butter to the batter, followed by the chocolate crumbles, and stir until a “dough” begins to form.
- Add peppermint extract and continue to fold the dough.
- Using a tablespoon, measure out 6 servings from the mixture. Roll each one into a ball.
- Place the truffles on a parchment paper-lined plate and place in the refrigerator to set for 10 minutes.
- While truffles are setting, pour the bag of mini cookies into a food processor and pulse until you have small crumbs of a “cookie meal” consistency. Pour the crumbs into a bowl.
- Remove the truffles from the fridge. Roll them again in your hands and then into the cookie crumbs, one at a time. Coat each truffle thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- Calories: 172
- Fat: 12 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sugar Alcohols: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Net Carbs: 2 g
- Sodium: 87 mg
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!