Keto Lemon Bars
By: Jordan Pie
Keto lemon bars recipe & photos by Jordan Pie
A delicious low carb and grain free keto lemon bar with a perfectly sweet-tart lemon layer on top. A quick and easy recipe that only uses a handful of ingredients. The crust is made from almond meal, and the filling uses just 4 ingredients: almond meal, sweetener, lemon and eggs! It couldn’t get any simpler than that. Dust with powdered xylitol or erythritol, fresh lemon zest, or dollop coconut whipped cream over the top for a a touch of decadence.
Keto Lemon Bars
Start to Finish: 40 minutes
- 1.5 cups blanched almond meal
- ½ cup softened butter or Grass-Fed Ghee
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 Tbsp xylitol or erythritol
Ingredients for lemon filling:
- 1 cup blanched almond meal
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup xylitol or erythritol
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Zest of 3-4 lemons
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine the first 4 ingredients together to make the base. Oil your hands with coconut oil and gently press the mixture evenly into a 9x9 parchment paper-lined baking dish. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until it’s a light golden. brown color.
- When it’s cooked, remove from the oven and allow to completely cool down.
- In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients together for the filling until lump free and fully incorporated.
- Pour the filling onto the pre-baked, cooled crust & bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool down.
- Cut the slice into 20 squares and enjoy.
Nutritional Information (One square ):
- Calories: 86
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Salt: 12mg
- Carbs: 3.1g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sugar: 0.6g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Potassium: 111mg
- Vitamin D: 3mcg
- Calcium: 37mg
- Iron: 1mg
Want more recipes?
Subscribe to our Recipe Lab newsletter where deliciousness is delivered to your inbox every week!