The Bold Remedy Coffee Martini
Looking for a way to take cold brew to another level? This four-ingredient coffee martini is easy to make, looks classy and tastes terrific!
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz Lightly Sweetened Cold Brew Black
- 1 oz The Mentalist Espresso Pods
- 1 cup ice
- Brew one pod of espresso lungo style in a Nespresso Original line machine.
- Add vodka, Cold Brew Black and 1 oz. of your freshly brewed espresso coffee to a martini shaker filled with ice. Shake for 20 seconds.
- Pour contents into your favorite martini glass.
- Cheers with friends and family and enjoy the velvety goodness of this delicious coffee cocktail!