Smoked Salmon and Garlic Spinach Breakfast Sandwich
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil
- 8 slices of your preferred sandwich vessel (like Cauliflower Sandwich Thins)
- 4 oz. smoked salmon
- 9 oz. fresh spinach
- 4 tbsp. organic powdered eggs, or 2 whole pasture-raised eggs
- 4 tbsp. water
- 2 cloves garlic or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon
- If using powdered eggs, hydrate them in water. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, turn on burner to medium heat. Add 2 tbsp. coconut oil to pan.
- Toast sandwich bread on both sides. While the bread is toasting, mince the garlic cloves.
- Once all slices have been toasted, add remaining 2 tbsp. of coconut oil to pan. Cook garlic 1-2 minutes. Add spinach, and cook 2-3 minutes until wilted.
- Add eggs. Stir, scrambling gently and cooking 2-3 minutes until set. Finish with a squeeze of lemon.
- Layer smoked salmon and garlic spinach scramble on toast. Eat!
Makes: 2-4 servings