Sleepytime Tonic for Two
- 400ml coconut milk
- 100ml filtered water
- 1-1.5 Tbsp. quality cacao powder
- 1 tsp. ashwagandha
- 2 tbsp. Collagen Protein powder
- ½ Tbsp. tahini (or nut or seed butter of choice)
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Optional: a good pinch of cardamom or ginger powder
- 1/2-1 tbsp. raw honey (or sweetener of your choice)
Note: This recipe calls for cacao, which has a small amount of naturally occurring caffeine. The caffeine level per serving is about the same as an 8 oz. cup of decaf coffee. If you’re extremely sensitive to caffeine, we suggest omitting the cacao.
- Add all of the ingredients (except the collagen protein) into a small saucepan and heat on a medium heat. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a blender. Add the collagen protein. Blitz on high for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour into two mugs. Enjoy immediately.
Makes: 2 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 161
- Protein: 12.4g
- Carbs: 19.1g
- Fiber: 5.9g
- Sugar: 4.3g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Salt: 55mg
- Vitamin D: 0mcg
- Calcium: 52mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 97mg