Pasture-Raised Egg Bites
- 200 grams chemical-free, free-range bacon, diced
- 2 bunches scallions, chopped
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 1/2 zucchini squash, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. Bulletproof Grass-Fed Ghee
- 8 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 scoops Bulletproof Unflavored Collagen Protein
- Preheat oven to 350F° (175°C). Line standard muffin tin with parchment paper, or use silicone muffin tray.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat. Add bacon and rosemary, and fry until golden-brown. Add zucchini and continue cooking for a few more minutes, then turn off heat. Stir chopped scallions through.
- Add eggs, collagen protein and ghee into a blender.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin tray cavities. Spoon bacon and veggie mixture on top, evenly.
- Place muffin tray in oven, and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and enjoy warm.
Optional: Once cooled, store in freezer-safe container. Reheat, as needed.
Makes: 5 Egg Bites
Nutritional Information (1 Egg Bite):
- Calories: 182
- Fat: 10.6g
- Saturated Fat: 4.8g
- Cholesterol: 313mg
- Salt: 267mg
- Carbs: 2.3g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Sugar: 0.1g
- Protein: 19g