Pasture-Raised Egg Bites
This keto-friendly egg bites recipe can help you hit your macros on the go. Pair these egg bites with a cup of hot Bulletproof Coffee!
- Preheat oven to 350F°. Line standard muffin tin with parchment paper, or use silicone muffin tray.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat. Add bacon and rosemary, and fry until golden-brown. Add zucchini and continue cooking for a few more minutes, then turn off heat. Stir chopped scallions through.
- Add eggs, collagen protein, salt and ghee into a blender.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin tray cavities. Spoon bacon and veggie mixture on top, evenly.
- Place muffin tray in oven, and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and enjoy warm.
- Optional: Once cooled, store in freezer-safe container. Reheat, as needed.
- Calories: 173
- Fat: 14 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Sodium: 469 mg