30-Minute Paleo Zoodles and Meatballs
Start to Finish: 30 minutes
- 6 ounces 80-20 grass-fed ground beef
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 2 small organic zucchini, spiralized
- 1 large sweet potato, spiralized
- 2 medium carrots, spiralized
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or Grass-Fed Ghee
- 10-15 green olives
- Artichoke hearts to taste (see recipe notes)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add a thin layer of avocado oil to it to prevent meatballs from sticking.
- In a bowl, add the ground beef and herbs. Mix well. With wet hands, scoop up a small amount of meat and form into a 1-inch ball. Place the meatball onto the lined baking tray and repeat until there is no meat mixture left.
- Bake meatballs in the oven for 20 minutes.
- While meatballs cook, prepare the noodles. In a wide saucepan on medium heat, and add the avocado oil and swirl to coat.
- When pan is heated, add noodles to the saucepan. Saute until wilted, around 5 minutes. Keep veggie noodles warm on low heat until needed.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven to cool.
- Divide veggie noodles between two plates, followed by the meatballs. Top with artichokes and olives, and season to taste.
Makes: Serves 2
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 446
- Protein: 27g
- Carbs: 34.7g
- Fiber: 10.8g
- Sugar: 7.1g
- Net Carbs: 23.9g
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 6.5g
- Polyunsaturated: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated: 13g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Salt: 800mg
- Potassium: 997mg
- Vitamin A: 21,071mg
- Vitamin C: 13mg
- Calcium: 95mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Zinc: 6mg