Paleo Pineapple Whip
Start to Finish: 5 minutes
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- In a high speed blender, combine the pineapple chunks, coconut milk and lime juice. Add more coconut milk until desired consistency.
- As soon as the mixture is smooth (no chunks), scoop it into individual cups.
- Optional: Garnish with fresh lime slices, pineapple chunks or a crumbled Collagen Protein Bar.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Depending on your blender, it may be easier to start with 1 cup pineapple and 1/2 cup coconut milk. Once blended, add the remaining pineapple chunks.
- You can swap out the full fat coconut milk for coconut ice cream for a thicker consistency. However, this will increase the amount of sugar per serving.
- For an extra protein boost, add 1-2 scoops of Collagen Protein in step 1.
Nutritional Information ():
- Calories: 180
- Protein: 0.5g
- Carbs: 31.1g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 26.5g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 5.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Salt: 8mg