Maple-Roasted Nut Mix with Turmeric and Black Pepper
Start to Finish: 45 minutes
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 cup Brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup unsalted shelled pistachios
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. Bulletproof Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cashews, Brazil nuts and pistachios in a mixing bowl. In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, turmeric, kosher salt and ground pepper, then sprinkle over the nuts and toss to combine.
- Drizzle the Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil and maple syrup over the nut mixture. Using a spoon, stir until the nuts are evenly coated. Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring once, until nuts are golden, about 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days.
Makes: 8 servings
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 257
- Protein: 6g
- Carbs: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Salt: 149mg