Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Start to Finish: 15 minutes
- 2 scoops Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, plus more to garnish
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons Brain Octane Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon ground Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- Neutral oil (such as avocado oil) for greasing
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until a batter forms.
- Lightly grease your hands with a neutral oil, such as avocado oil. Using a spoon, scoop about 4 ounces of the batter into your lightly greased hands and roll the batter into a ball. Set aside and repeat until no batter remains.
- Garnish fat bombs with unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Enjoy immediately or store covered in the refrigerator or freezer.
Makes: Serves 9
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 217
- Protein: 5g
- Carbs: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 2g
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Salt: 20mg
- Potassium: 182mg
- Iron: 7%
- Calcium: 2%
- Vitamin A: 5%