Bulletproof Ice Cream: Creamy Coconut “Get Some” Ice Cream
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tsp Vanilla Collagen Protein Powder
- 1 g vitamin C (ascorbic acid) or 10 drops apple cider vinegar to taste
- 7 tbs grass-fed butter
- 7 tbs coconut oil
- 3 tbs + 2 tsp Brain Octane Oil or MCT oil
- 5.5 tbs xylitol or erythritol
- 1/4-1/2 cup of water or ice (Start with a small amount and add as needed)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup cocoa powder (optional)
- Blend everything but the water/ice in blender. Note: It takes a while to get the butter blended into perfect creaminess.
- Add water or ice and blend some more until well blended. Ideally, you want a yogurt-like consistency for creamy ice cream, or you can add more water for a firmer, icier texture.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and follow its instructions to make ice cream.
Makes: 5-6 servings