Keto White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 1 cup (110g) almond flour
- 2 tablespoons (26g) erythritol monk fruit blend, such as Lakanto Golden
- 2 tablespoons (30g) raw cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon (5g) collagen peptides or Collagelatin
- 1 tablespoon (15g) avocado oil or Brain Octane Oil
- 1 tablespoon low-carb maple syrup, such as Lakanto
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon paleo baking powder (at high altitude, use half)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda (at high altitude, use half)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon (15g) almond milk
- 1/4 cup white chocolate (see ingredients below)
- 1/4 cup (30g) dried unsweetened cranberries
White chocolate ingredients:
- 2 Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Protein Bars, chopped very finely
- 60 grams cacao butter, chopped, gently melted, and tempered
- 1/8 cup (15g) coconut milk powder with no fillers or additives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a perforated baking tray with parchment or a silicone liner.
- Prepare white chocolate first. Mix all white chocolate ingredients in a bowl until combined, and pour the mixture onto a baking tray lined with parchment. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Make the cookies. In a medium bowl, mix cashew butter, oil, sweetener, vanilla, almond milk, and maple syrup. Stir with a whisk until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk almond flour, collagen, salt, baking soda, and baking powder and stir well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix with a spatula.
- Add cranberries and mix.
- Using a cookie scoop, form 6 evenly shaped cookies and place onto the prepared baking tray. Flatten slightly and bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until golden. Time will depend on the size of your cookies, thickness, oven, and baking tray.
- While cookies bake, gently cut white chocolate into chunks.
- Allow cookies to cool almost completely, then add the chocolate chunks on top. Note: if you add them while cookies are warm, they will melt completely.
Makes: Serves 6
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 155
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Salt: 279mg
- Carbs: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar Alcohols: 4g
- Net Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Calcium: 22mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 67mg