Paleo Pumpkin Fudge
Start to Finish: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and divided
- 1 teaspoon liquid monk fruit extract
- 2 cups canned organic pumpkin puree (BPA-free)
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 heaping scoops collagen peptides
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon quality ground ginger
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix almond flour, 2 tablespoons of the coconut oil, and monk fruit drops.
- Spoon the crust mixture into a loaf pan and press the crust into a thin even layer. Place the loaf pan in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine remaining ingredients.
- Remove the loaf pan from the freezer and pour the pumpkin mixture into the loaf pan, spreading evenly to coat the crust.
- Place back into the freezer and allow to set for about 20-30 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer and use parchment to lift pumpkin fudge out of the pan. Cut into 12 squares and serve, storing leftovers in the freezer.
Makes: Serves 12
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 88
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Carbs: 5.25g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Sugar Alcohols: 0g
- Net Carbs: 4.25g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Sodium: 12mg
- Vitamin A: 23%
- Calcium: 3%
- Vitamin C: 2%