Keto Cinnamon Roll Protein Balls
Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 1 heaping scoop Vanilla Collagen peptides
- 1/3 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Brain Octane Oil or MCT oil
- 2 teaspoons birch xylitol or MitoSweet
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ceylon cinnamon
- Place all items except collagen into a food processor and blend for 3 minutes or until well mixed, stopping to scrape down the sides of your container as needed.
- Add collagen and blend again on low speed, or mix in by hand until incorporated.
- Lather hands with Brain Octane or another neutral oil to prevent sticking. Take spoonfuls of the mixture and roll into roughly 1-inch balls.
- Sprinkle additional cinnamon on top to taste. Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
Makes: Serves 7
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 135
- Protein: 4g
- Carbs: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 1g
- Sugar Alcohols: 1.1g
- Net Carbs: 1.9g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Salt: 41mg
- Potassium: 23mg
- Iron: 3%
- Calcium: 1%