Keto Chocolate Noatmeal
Start to Finish: 15 minutes
- 1 medium head of cauliflower (equalling 2 1/2 cups of cauliflower rice)
- 1 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 4 pasture raised whole eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 scoop low-glycemic sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon - 1 tablespoon stevia, raw honey, or sweetener of choice to taste
- Seasonal berries, cacao nibs, or unsweetened coconut to garnish (optional)
- If using whole cauliflower, chop into florets and blend in a blender or food processor until it creates a rice-like consistency.
- In a wide saucepan on medium heat, add the coconut milk and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add cauliflower rice and stir until combined. Reduce heat to low and allow cauliflower to thicken for 4 minutes.
- Fold beaten eggs into the pan with the cacao powder, collagen powder, low-glycemic sugar substitute, salt and sweetener of choice.
- Stir gently once and allow the eggs to cook through and thicken noatmeal. Stir once more before serving in bowls.
- Top with the cacao nibs, coconut, and seasonal berries.
Makes: Serves 2
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 464.9
- Protein: 22.1g
- Carbs: 18g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Sugar: 8.9g
- Sugar Alcohols: 3g
- Net Carbs: 9.7g
- Fat: 41.2g
- Saturated Fat: 31.2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4.6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 372mg
- Salt: 194.5mg
- Potassium: 486.6mg
- Vitamin A: 544.6mg
- Calcium: 91.8mg
- Vitamin C: 65.5mg
- Iron: 3.7mg
- Zinc: 2mg