Keto Thin Mint Truffles
A sin-free solution for chocolate-and-mint lovers looking to satisfy their sweet tooth.
- In a bowl, combine the collagen powder and almond flour.
- Add the almond milk and mix until a batter forms.
- Melt the coconut butter.
- Break the chocolate bar into squares, and pulse in the food processor until it softens and begins to crumble.
- Add the coconut butter to the batter, followed by the chocolate crumbles, and stir until a “dough” begins to form.
- Add peppermint extract and continue to fold the dough.
- Using a tablespoon, measure out 6 servings from the mixture. Roll each one into a ball.
- Place the truffles on a parchment paper-lined plate and place in the refrigerator to set for 10 minutes.
- While truffles are setting, pour the bag of mini cookies into a food processor and pulse until you have small crumbs of a “cookie meal” consistency. Pour the crumbs into a bowl.
- Remove the truffles from the fridge. Roll them again in your hands and then into the cookie crumbs, one at a time. Coat each truffle thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- Calories: 172
- Fat: 12 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sugar Alcohols: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Net Carbs: 2 g
- Sodium: 87 mg