Keto Iced Matcha Latte
Start to Finish: 2 minutes
- 1 teaspoon high quality matcha powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder (or preferred sweetener to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Collagen Protein
- 150g (or 1 cup) coconut milk, frozen into ice cubes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon ashwagandha or adaptogenic herb of choice (optional)
- Add all ingredients except collagen powder to a high-powered blender. Blitz until well-combined and completely smooth.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness if needed.
- Add the collagen lightly blend until just incorporated to avoid damaging proteins.
- Pour over ice and enjoy immediately.
Makes: Serves 1
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 389
- Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 28g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Salt: 71mg
- Carbs: 7.8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Sugar Alcohols: 0g
- Net Carbs: 4.8g
- Protein: 24g
- Calcium: 27mg
- Iron: 6mg
- Potassium: 417mg