Keto Edible Cookie Dough
Start to Finish: 8 minutes
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked if desired -- see recipe notes)
- 2 tablespoons Brain Octane Oil
- 1 scoop (about 4 tablespoons) Vanilla Collagen Protein
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs (optional)
- Add cashews and Brain Octane to a high-powered blender or food processor. Blend at low speed for several minutes, scraping down the sides of your container as needed, until cashews take on a nut butter consistency.
- Add collagen, coconut flour, and cinnamon, and blend again at low speed until combined and smooth.
- Fold in cacao nibs, if using, or any other mix-ins.
- Line a glass container with parchment paper. Using a teaspoon, gather heaping scoops of the dough and roll into balls. Place balls spaced apart onto the parchment.
- Store edible cookie dough in the fridge for a more doughy consistency, or store in the freezer for a more solid texture.
Makes: Serves 10
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 126
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Carbs: 7g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar: <1g
- Net Carbs: 4.5g
- Protein: 4g
- Salt: 14mg
- Potassium: 19mg