One-Pan Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
Start to Finish: 15 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely sliced (optional)
- 3-inch fresh ginger root, grated
- 5 oz. 80/20 grass-fed ground beef
- 1/3 medium red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 medium carrots, grated (optional)
- 1 medium kohlrabi, outer skin removed sliced into 1/4-inch matchsticks
- 1 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- Sliced green onion, fresh dill, pomegranate seeds (optional) and lemon wedges to serve
- In a wide saucepan on medium heat, add coconut oil.
- When oil has heated, add garlic and ginger. Stir for two minutes until softened.
- Increase the temperature of the pan to medium-high heat.
- Add ground beef and break up into crumbles. Cook for an additional two minutes.
- Place cabbage and fennel in the pan. Stir and continue cooking for two minutes.
- Add coconut aminos and carrot (if using). Cook for two more minutes.
- Remove egg roll in a bowl from the heat. Add kohlrabi and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Divide among two plates.
- Add garnishes, season to taste and serve warm.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 448.5
- Protein: 23g
- Carbs: 23.5g
- Fiber: 8.7g
- Sugar: 16.7g
- Net Carbs: 14.8g
- Fat: 25.7g
- Saturated Fat: 10.9g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 62.4mg
- Salt: 333.5mg
- Potassium: 1444.1mg
- Vitamin A: 12752.5mg
- Vitamin C: 132.1mg
- Calcium: 167.9mg
- Iron: 4.2mg
- Zinc: 5.1mg