No-Bake Keto Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Bars
Start to Finish: 1 hour (15 minutes active)
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons low-glycemic sugar substitute, or granulated erythritol/monk fruit blend
- 2 tablespoons Grass-Fed Ghee
- 6 tablespoons Collagen Protein
- 4-6 drops food grade peppermint essential oil
- 2 teaspoons organic chlorella powder
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Chocolate Drizzle Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon MitoSweet, or granulated erythritol/monk fruit blend, or 15 drops liquid stevia
- Prepare cookie bars first: In a blender, add coconut and blend on medium to high speed until finely chopped.
- Add remaining cookie bar ingredients except collagen, and blend until well combined.
- Add the collagen and mix on lowest speed until just incorporated to avoid damaging proteins.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment, and scoop out the ingredients into the tin.
- Press down evenly with a spoon, and then freeze until they are firm enough to slice (40-60 minutes).
- While cookie bars set, prepare chocolate drizzle (optional): in a small bowl, combine ingredients until well incorporated.
- Remove bars carefully from the pan and slice. Run your knife under hot water and work slowly for best results.
- Drizzle sliced cookie bars with chocolate mixture and freeze for at least 5 more minutes. Serve cold and store in the freezer.
Makes: Serves 10
Nutritional Information (Per cookie bar):
- Calories: 123
- Fat: 11g
- Carbs: 7.3g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Sugar Alcohols: 3.6g
- Net Carbs: 1.5g
- Protein: 5g
- Salt: 11mg
- Potassium: 85mg
- Calcium: 601mg
- Iron: 6mg