Start to Finish: 40 minutes (10 minutes active)
- 7 tablespoons grass-fed butter, cubed (or use Grass-Fed Ghee), plus more for greasing
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 2 pastured eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup granulated non-GMO erythritol or birch xylitol
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and line a bread loaf pan.
- Add all brownie ingredients to a food processor and blitz until combined evenly.
- Scoop brownie mixture into the lined loaf pan.
- Quickly wash your food processor.
- Add all cookie ingredients into the food processor and blitz to combine.
- Scoop up blobs of the cookie dough mixture and press them gently and evenly into the top of the brownie batter mixture. Repeat until no cookie dough remains.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and cool fully before slicing and serving.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 191
- Fat: 14.6g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Salt: 116mg
- Carbs: 7.4g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Sugar: 1.2g
- Sugar Alcohols: 3g
- Net Carbs: .7g
- Protein: 9.8g
- Vitamin D: 4mcg
- Calcium: 72mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 249mg