Keto Paleo Gingerbread Cookies
Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 1 cup (110g) almond flour
- 2 tablespoons (26g) erythritol monk fruit blend, such as Lakanto
- 2 tablespoons (30g) raw almond butter
- 1 tablespoon (5g) Collagelatin
- 1 tablespoon (15g) refined coconut oil, melted or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon (5g) vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon (2g) paleo baking powder (use half at high altitude)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda (use half at high altitude)
- 1/2 teaspoon (2g) fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon (15g) almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Ceylon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a perforated baking tray with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl: mix almond butter, oil, Lakanto, vanilla, almond milk and molasses. Stir with a whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk almond flour, spices, Collagelatin, salt, baking soda, and baking powder and stir well. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix with a spatula.
- Scoop dough into 6 even cookies and place on the prepared baking tray. Flatten and bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until golden. Time will vary depending on the size of your cookies, thickness, oven, and baking tray.
- Serve warm, or cool and store in a covered container.
Makes: Serves 6
Nutritional Information (Per Serving):
- Calories: 110
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Salt: 283mg
- Carbs: 7.8g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sugar: 4g
- Sugar Alcohol: 4g
- Net Carbs: 2.3g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin D: 20mcg
- Calcium: 36mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 170mg