Here’s How to Make Your Own Keto Cauliflower Sandwich Thins
Start to Finish: 18 minutes
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 pastured eggs
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Optional: Your favorite herbs and spices, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Dollop 2 heaped tablespoons of the cauliflower mixture onto a lined baking tray and use your hands to mold and shape the mixture into a round circle, similar to a fritter. Repeat this process until all of the mixture has been used. You should make 8 rounds total.
- Place the trays in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip each round over. Return trays too the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve with your favorite fillings, or cool and store in a covered container in the fridge.
Makes: Serves 8
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 70
- Fat: 5g
- Net Carbs: 1.7g