Easy Paleo Baked Meatballs
Start to Finish: 30 minutes (10 minutes active)
- 1 1/4 pounds pastured ground beef
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed ghee
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- Optional: One teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all meatballs ingredients into a mixing bowl, and use your hands to mix everything together until well-combined.
- Line a baking tray with parchment and roll the mixture into little balls, using roughly just over a tablespoon of mixture per meatball.
- When all meatballs are rolled and placed on the parchment, bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm, or allow to cool and seal in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 474
- Fat: 21.7g
- Salt: 911mg
- Carbs: 5.6g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar: 0.8g
- Net Carbs: 3.1g
- Protein: 61.3g
- Cholesterol: 201mg
- Potassium: 892mg
- Vitamin D: 0mcg
- Calcium: 74mg
- Iron: 39mg