Keto Lemon Bars
Start to Finish: 40 minutes
- 1.5 cups blanched almond meal
- ½ cup softened butter or Grass-Fed Ghee
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 Tbsp xylitol or erythritol
Ingredients for lemon filling:
- 1 cup blanched almond meal
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup xylitol or erythritol
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Zest of 3-4 lemons
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine the first 4 ingredients together to make the base. Oil your hands with coconut oil and gently press the mixture evenly into a 9x9 parchment paper-lined baking dish. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until it’s a light golden. brown color.
- When it’s cooked, remove from the oven and allow to completely cool down.
- In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients together for the filling until lump free and fully incorporated.
- Pour the filling onto the pre-baked, cooled crust & bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool down.
- Cut the slice into 20 squares and enjoy.
Nutritional Information (One square ):
- Calories: 86
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Salt: 12mg
- Carbs: 3.1g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sugar: 0.6g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Potassium: 111mg
- Vitamin D: 3mcg
- Calcium: 37mg
- Iron: 1mg