Keto Hot Chocolate
If you're following keto in the winter time, chances are, you're missing hot cocoa. Hit your macros and enjoy this keto hot chocolate recipe!
- 1 ½ cups nut milk (we used homemade cashew milk)
- 1 scoop Original Creamer
- 2 scoops Chocolate Collagen Protein
- ½ tsp organic cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla powder (substitute with twice as much vanilla extract)
- Add all ingredients into a small saucepan and warm on low heat to 160°F-170°F (70°C-80°C).
- Once heated, pour into blender. Blitz on high until frothy.
- Pour into two mugs, and enjoy immediately.
- Servings: 1 mug
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 9.1 g
- Protein: 9.8 g
- Fiber: 2.6 g
- Sugar: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.1 g
- Net Carbs: 4 g
- Sodium: 141 mg