Keto Candied Pecans
- 2 cups pecans
- ½ cup Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tsp Bulletproof Original Creamer
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the water, sweetener, vanilla and cinnamon in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the sweetener has dissolved completely, add the pecans and creamer.
- Mix together and make sure the pecans are coated evenly.
- Continue to mix, and allow the mixture to simmer for about 7-10 minutes, or until the liquid has almost evaporated. NOTE: Be careful not to let it burn.
- Pour the mixture onto a lined baking tray and allow to cool and set.
- Once it's ready, break the candied nut cluster apart into pieces. Store in an airtight container until you're ready for a crunchy, keto-friendly fall-filled snack!
- Calories: 141
- Fat: 15 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sugar Alcohols: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Net Carbs: 1 g
- Sodium: 1 mg