Keto Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 2 ½ cups organic chicken breast , diced (2½ cups is about 2 very large chicken breasts)
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 carrot , finely diced
- 1 leek , finely sliced
- 1-2 jalapenos , sliced
- 2 spring onions , sliced
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 4 tbsp Bulletproof-friendly hot sauce (add more if you like it spicy!)
- ½ cup Bulletproof-friendly mayonnaise
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Grass-Fed Ghee
- 1 scoop Unflavored Collagen Protein powder
- 1 large sweet potato , finely diced, optional (skip if you're keto)
- Preheat oven to 425F°.
- Using a sharp knife, make 3-5 slits in the squash and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until it is fork-tender. (Cooking time may vary depending on the size of the squash.)
- While the squash is cooking, sauté the leek and carrots in ghee for 5-7 minutes until softened and mostly cooked through.
- Shred squash with a fork and place in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, hot sauce, salt, mayonnaise and collagen into a bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl, transfer to an oven-proof dish and bake for 60-75 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when the liquid has reduced and the top is nicely browned.
- Drizzle some extra hot sauce on top before garnishing with chopped parsley and sliced jalapenos for a fresh, fiery finish!
- Servings: 1
- Calories: 153
- Fat: 7.6 g
- Protein: 10.2 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Sugar: 2.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.3 g
- Net Carbs: 12 g
- Sodium: 638 mg