Vanilla Shortbread Berry Crumble
Start to Finish: 5 minutes
- 1 15.8 oz can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated for 24 hours
- 2 Bulletproof Vanilla Shortbread Collagen Protein Bars, crushed
- 2 cups organic raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries, washed and sliced as needed
- ¼- ½ tsp quality Madagascar vanilla bean powder (to taste)
- 1-2 tsp stevia or xylitol (to taste)
- Before opening the can of coconut milk, do not shake the contents. Gently scoop the cream layer with a spoon into a chilled bowl.
- Add the vanilla bean powder and sweetener to the cream and stir.
- Scoop a heaping spoonful of cream into a small ramekin or dessert cup.
- Sprinkle a spoonful of berries, followed by a light layer of crushed Vanilla Collagen Bar.
- Repeat this layering process once more, then enjoy!