Upgraded Kale Shake
Learn how to mitigate oxalates and level up your morning kale shake.
- Steam kale with about a cup or so of water until cooked (about 5-7 minutes).
- Drain water. Add more fresh hot water if you want a thinner consistency.
- Blend drained kale with calcium citrate, salt, herbs, vinegar, grass-fed butter and MCT Oil until super creamy.
- Add Unflavored Collagen Protein to the mixture and lightly blend until it is mixed in.
- Pour shake into a glass and sip away!
Using a high-speed blender (e.g. Blendtec) is best. You’ll be happy with this functional, time-reducing, texture-enhancing investment.
- Calories: 418
- Fat: 39 g
- Protein: 14 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Net Carbs: 1 g
- Sodium: 285 mg