Coffee Panna Cotta
This Coffee Panna Cotta recipe is the perfect keto dessert. It's chilled, smooth and deliciously creamy—just how panna cotta should be.
- 1/4 Bulletproof Original Milk-Style Chocolate Bar (shaved)
- In a small saucepan, add the Collagelatin and water and stir to combine. Set this aside for a minute or two to allow it to "bloom" and thicken.
- When the gelatin has bloomed, add in 1/4 cup of Dark Chocolate Cold Brew Latte and heat on low until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Now add the remaining Cold Brew Latte and stir to combine. Remove the pan from heat.
- Pour the mixture into two small glass jars, then place them in the fridge to set, which should take about 1 to 2 hours.
- When they’re ready, garnish, serve and enjoy.
- Calories: 109
- Fat: 7 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sugar Alcohols: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Net Carbs: 3 g
- Sodium: 24 mg