Sugar-Free Christmas Punch With Cinnamon, Mint & Lime
Start to Finish: 30 minutes (5 minutes active)
- 25 ounces (750 mL) sparkling mineral water
- 1/2 cup filtered water, boiled
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated erythritol monk fruit sweetener, such as Lakanto, or liquid stevia or monk fruit drops to taste
- Optional: Ice for serving (Ice pictured was frozen with edible flowers and lime pieces inside)
- Combine the boiling water, sweetener and ground cinnamon in a bowl or mug and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes, or longer if you want more cinnamon flavor. The cinnamon will mostly settle to the bottom of the cocktail, so brewing it allows the water to disperse its flavor more.
- Once the cinnamon mixture has brewed, either allow to cool or add an ice cube to cool more quickly. In a jug or punch bowl, add lime and mint and muddle them slightly to release the flavors.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients.
- Taste the mix and add more sweetener or lime if desired.
- Stir Christmas punch and serve chilled.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 14
- Fat: 0g
- Salt: 12mg
- Carbs: 4.9g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar: 0.4g
- Sugar Alcohols: 0g
- Net Carbs: 2.4g
- Protein: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Potassium: 101mg
- Vitamin D: 0mcg
- Calcium: 60mg
- Iron: 2mg